Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WARNING: Sleeply mom should not do laundry!

When I got home from taking my oldest son to school.  I climbed back into my bed and nursed Little Man back to sleep.  We both we able to sleep 2 more hours.  Yea!  I will take what I can get.  I felt so much better with just two extra hours of sleep.  I felt well rested.  So, I started to think maybe my cloudy mind would clear up.  (last week I was putting things that go in the refrigerator in the pantry and forgetting ingredients in recipes.  Not at all like me!)

That was until I decided to do a load of laundry.  I  took the clothes out of the dryer and put them in a laundry basket.  Then I put the clean wet clothes in the dryer and turned it on.  I separated the dirty clothes and put a load full in the washer.  I measured out the soap and preceded to put it in the fabric softener compartment in the washer.  When I realized what I had done, I had to clean out the fabric softener compartment.  I guess my mind is not as clear as I thought it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment